Prospective Freshmen Students
Admission to Ladywood High School is based upon a completed application and student profile release form, High School Placement Test scores, past academic performance and attendance, teacher recommendations, a possible student interview, and a student's potential for success at Ladywood.
Freshman Application Checklist
- All incoming Freshman must take the High School Placement Test
- Complete Ladywood's Application and Supplemental Form. All information must be submitted by December 16, 2016. Click here to get started!
- Decision letters will be mailed on January 27, 2017
- A follow-up letter will be mailed to accepted students indicating the next steps in the registration process
- An interview may be requested