We are now accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year for incoming Freshmen.
Ladywood admits students who desire to continue to develop their faith life, strive to reach their highest academic potential, and possess self-discipline. Additionally, admission to Ladywood High School is based on a compilation of factors, including: a completed application, High School Placement Test results, review of academic achievement in 7th and 8th grades, past attendance, and an in-person interview when requested if further information is needed.
- The application process is quite simple but first you must register by clicking the button below.
- You may begin the application process but as stated there are multiple components. Once you create your profile and complete the online portion, we will send you supplemental information which must be completed by your daughter's current school.
- If you have not registered for the High School Placement Test, please click here to do so. The test is part of the application process and must be taken before a decision is made.
- Click below to begin your application process. You must also send the supplemental packet to your daughter's school for completion. Click here for the supplemental forms.
- Your daughter must also complete an essay which can be downloaded here. You can handwrite and scan it to firstname.lastname@example.org or type it and email it to .
- Decisions will be sent on January 26, 2018 if the entire application has been completed.
QUESTIONS? Please call 734.744.6249 or email email@example.com.