Requirements for Graduation
All students must carry a minimum of 7 credits per year. Graduation from Ladywood requires successful completion of at least 26 credits, which must include:
4.0 credits Theology
4.0 credits English
4.0 credits Mathematics
3.0 credits Social Science
3.0 credits Science
1.0 credit Health/Physical Education
1.0 credit Fine Arts (Music/Art/Drama)
1.0 credit Computer Technology
2.0 credits Foreign Language required
3.0 credits Additional Courses
- In order to confirm your acceptance for an advanced placement course, students must have a 3.5 G.P.A. and/or permission from the administration.
- They must also attend a mandatory meeting covering rules and commitments regarding advanced placement courses.
- Ladywood full year courses require the completion of both semesters in order to receive full credit.
- Ladywood semester courses require the completion of the semester itself for course credit.
- Example of semester courses are: religion, psychology, environmental science, etc.
- Full year courses are granted 1.0 credits.
- Semester courses are granted 0.5 credits.
- Classes are scheduled based on student request.
- Online classes are offered upon student request. Students registered in these courses assume all associated responsibilities.