FINANCIAL AID GUIDELINES
Ladywood High School offers tuition assistance based on financial need. The Archdiocese of Detroit sponsors a 2nd form of financial aid which is independent from LHS. FACTS, an outside company, determines financial need on behalf of the Archdiocese. No tuition assistance will be given without a report from FACTS.
ARCHDIOCESAN TUITION ASSISTANCE
LADYWOOD HIGH SCHOOL FINANICAL AID
- Tuition Assistance is comprised of a number of scholarships/grants
- Available to any student
- All applicants MUST submit an application on line with FACTS.
- A new application is required every year.
- Criteria for qualifications are based on need and parent support of/participation at Ladywood High School.
- Recipients will be notified by mail.
- For further information on scholarships and financial aid, please contact: Carole Rochon at 734-591-2058.
IMPORTANT: Each family only needs to apply through FACTS once. Both the Archdiocese and Ladywood receive the information from FACTS.
For more information on tuition and fees, please click here.